RecycLED Polar Wall Sconce
Out of stock
Geosynchronous orbits and polar ice caps provide the inspiration (yes, we meant that seriously) for our Polar collection. Frosty ice crystal patterns in the glass are combined with silvery minimalist metal work to create our ADA bath fixture and clean aircraft-cable hung chandeliers and pendants. The ice crystal glass may be frosty, but the overall look is warm and modern.
- This 2-light bathroom vanity light from Varaluz is a part of the Polar collection and comes in blackened silver finish.
- It measures 5 wide x 15" high.
- It uses 2 G9 bulb(s) up to 40 watts.
- This light would look best in the bathroom.
- It is rated for dry locations.
- Hand Forged Steel Has 70% Or Greater Recycled Content. Low-VOC Finish. Recycled Glass. ADA Compliant.
- This item is dimmable
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Number of Bulbs 2-Light
Finish Blackened Silver
Safety Rating UL-C
Weight 5.000000 lb
Size n/a x 4.5 x 15
Nearest Store Locations
Please call store ahead of time to confirm whether this item is on display
14th Street Showroom
Address: 650 14th Street NW
Lanier Showroom & Outlet
Address: 4180 GA Highway 400
Address: 11580 Alpharetta Highway
Address: 1621 Satellite Boulevard NW
Town Center Showroom & Outlet
Address: 1100 Cobb Place Drive
With a focus on using recycled and reclaimed materials, along with the mantra that they’re the opposite of what a lighting company is expected to be, the Las Vegas-based Varaluz crafts innovative, intriguing modern light fixtures. Varaluz designers draw inspiration from unusual sources, like rain and mines, to bring their products to life.