Orbital Ceiling Light in Carbon
Out of stock
Wherever you may fall on the nerd spectrum (and we’re right there with you), Orbital blends a love of space-age cues steeped in Mid-century Modern design, so even if you didn’t grow up with a Robot on your sci-fi-movie themed lunch box, there’s plenty to love here. Gold dust finish, textured center hub and a galaxy of crystals (not to mention easy assembly) make this one the ultimate stargazing experience.
- This ceiling light from Varaluz is a part of the Orbital collection and comes in carbon finish.
- It measures 18" wide x 18" high.
- It uses 0 Candelabra bulb(s) up to 60 watts.
- This light would look best inside.
- It is rated for dry locations.
- Hand Crafted. Hand Forged Recycled Steel. Embellished Premium Crystal Elements. Textured Hub. Easy Assembly.
- This item is dimmable
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Nearest Store Locations
Please call store ahead of time to confirm whether this item is on display
14th Street Showroom
Address: 650 14th Street NW
Lanier Showroom & Outlet
Address: 4180 GA Highway 400
Address: 11580 Alpharetta Highway
Address: 1621 Satellite Boulevard NW
Town Center Showroom & Outlet
Address: 1100 Cobb Place Drive
With a focus on using recycled and reclaimed materials, along with the mantra that they’re the opposite of what a lighting company is expected to be, the Las Vegas-based Varaluz crafts innovative, intriguing modern light fixtures. Varaluz designers draw inspiration from unusual sources, like rain and mines, to bring their products to life.