RecycLED Urchin Pendant Light
Sea urchins are simple, geometric-shaped creatures with telltale barbs that inhabit all oceans. They are also creatures that inspire poetic words and light fixtures alike.
- This pendant light from Varaluz is a part of the Urchin collection and comes in black finish.
- It measures 16 high.
- It uses 1 Medium bulb(s) up to 100 watts.
- This light would look best in the dining room or kitchen.
- It is rated for dry locations.
- Hand Crafted. Hand Forged Steel Has 70% Or Greater Recycled Content. Low-VOC Finish. Nature Inspired.
- This item is dimmable
- Includes a 10' cable
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Number of Bulbs 1-Light
Safety Rating UL-C
Weight 8.000000 lb
Size n/a x 16 x 13
Nearest Store Locations
Please call store ahead of time to confirm whether this item is on display
14th Street Showroom
Address: 650 14th Street NW
Lanier Showroom & Outlet
Address: 4180 GA Highway 400
Address: 11580 Alpharetta Highway
Address: 1621 Satellite Boulevard NW
Town Center Showroom & Outlet
Address: 1100 Cobb Place Drive
With a focus on using recycled and reclaimed materials, along with the mantra that they’re the opposite of what a lighting company is expected to be, the Las Vegas-based Varaluz crafts innovative, intriguing modern light fixtures. Varaluz designers draw inspiration from unusual sources, like rain and mines, to bring their products to life.