Raleigh Mini Pendant in Polished Nickel
Only 24 left
Finish: Polished Nickel
This mini pendant from Hudson Valley is a part of the Raleigh collection comes in polished nickel finish.
- This light measures 20" high.
- This light includes a chain.
- This light uses 1 e26 medium base - g40 bulb bulb(s) up to 6 watts.
- This light includes the bulbs.
- This light would look best in the dining room or kitchen.
- It is rated for damp locations.
- This light includes a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
Brand Hudson Valley
Bulb Included Yes
Voltage 120 VAC
Finish Polished Nickel
Nearest Store Locations
Please call store ahead of time to confirm whether this item is on display
14th Street Showroom
Address: 650 14th Street NW
Lanier Showroom & Outlet
Address: 4180 GA Highway 400
Address: 11580 Alpharetta Highway
Address: 1621 Satellite Boulevard NW
Town Center Showroom & Outlet
Address: 1100 Cobb Place Drive
The family-owned Hudson Valley Lighting was actually born from a demonstration of fluorescent lighting at the 1939 New York World’s Fair. That demo was done by William Littman, who operated a lighting business out of his garage but moved to New York’s Hudson River Valley in the late 1940s out of a need for more space. The beautiful surroundings inspired the name of his lighting company and the artful light fixtures they create. Today, Hudson Valley also includes Troy Lighting, Sonneman and Corbett Lighting, but the commitment to creating high-quality lighting with nods to the past remains as strong as ever.