Halcyon Transitional Chandelier in Antiqued Gold Leaf
Out of stock
Finish: Antiqued Gold Leaf
The 70's were about much more than “Stayin’ Alive”; they also had a decidedly glamorous side. To that, Halcyon speaks volumes. Steel and acrylic bars pair with elegant finishes to suggest a return back to more idyllic times. Won’t you flashback with us?
- This 8-light transitional chandelier from Varaluz is a part of the Halcyon collection and comes in antiqued gold leaf finish.
- It measures 28" high.
- It uses 8 Candelabra bulb(s) up to 60 watts.
- This light would look best in the dining room.
- It is rated for dry locations.
- 70’S Glam Meets Modern Farmhouse. Hand Forged Recycled Steel. Clear Acrylic Bars.
- This item is dimmable
- Includes a 10' chain
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Finish Antiqued Gold Leaf
Nearest Store Locations
Please call store ahead of time to confirm whether this item is on display
14th Street Showroom
Address: 650 14th Street NW
Lanier Showroom & Outlet
Address: 4180 GA Highway 400
Address: 11580 Alpharetta Highway
Address: 1621 Satellite Boulevard NW
Town Center Showroom & Outlet
Address: 1100 Cobb Place Drive
With a focus on using recycled and reclaimed materials, along with the mantra that they’re the opposite of what a lighting company is expected to be, the Las Vegas-based Varaluz crafts innovative, intriguing modern light fixtures. Varaluz designers draw inspiration from unusual sources, like rain and mines, to bring their products to life.