Sustainable Shell Affinity Pendant Light
Out of stock
Finish: New Bronze
Here at the ‘Luz, we get around. Travel affords us views from airplane windows and unfamiliar sidewalks that completely indulge our dreamy side. Now it’s your turn: Close your eyes and picture your favorite city at sunset…think dark buildings silhouetted against the ethereal glow of the fading sun…and you will see the inspiration for Affinity. Each sustainable Capiz shell panel has a champagne finish and natural color variations set off by the silvery-bronze recycled steel frame. When lit, the Capiz towers evoke a skyline set in a smoldering sky. Contemporary comfort with a conscience…yup, we can get onboard with that.
- This 6-light linear pendant from Varaluz is a part of the Affinity collection and comes in new bronze finish.
- It measures 60 wide x 10" high.
- It uses 6 Medium bulb(s) up to 100 watts.
- This light would look best in the dining room or kitchen.
- It is rated for dry locations.
- Sustainable Shell. Hand Forged Steel Has 70% Or Greater Recycled Content. Low-VOC Finish.
- This item is dimmable
- Includes a Enough cable for a 10 ft drop cable
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Number of Bulbs 6-7 Light
Finish New Bronze
Safety Rating UL-C
Weight 25.000000 lb
Size n/a x 60 x 10
Nearest Store Locations
Please call store ahead of time to confirm whether this item is on display
14th Street Showroom
Address: 650 14th Street NW
Lanier Showroom & Outlet
Address: 4180 GA Highway 400
Address: 11580 Alpharetta Highway
Address: 1621 Satellite Boulevard NW
Town Center Showroom & Outlet
Address: 1100 Cobb Place Drive
With a focus on using recycled and reclaimed materials, along with the mantra that they’re the opposite of what a lighting company is expected to be, the Las Vegas-based Varaluz crafts innovative, intriguing modern light fixtures. Varaluz designers draw inspiration from unusual sources, like rain and mines, to bring their products to life.