RecycLED Soho Bathroom Vanity Light
Out of stock
It's wild like the swamps are. And it's wild like the Manhattan art scene, too. This decadent collection brings a tribute to Mother Nature into your living room (or bath, kitchen, etc.). Each fixture features tangled vines of recycled steel that support hand-crafted ice glass. The soft tones of the ice glass provide soothing balance to the design's asymmetry.
- This bathroom vanity light from Varaluz is a part of the Soho collection and comes in hammered ore finish.
- It measures 5 wide x 14" high.
- It uses 1 Medium bulb(s) up to 75 watts.
- This light would look best in the bathroom.
- It is rated for dry locations.
- Hand Forged Steel Has 70% Or Greater Recycled Content. Low-VOC Finish. Handmade Recycled Glass.
- This item is dimmable
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Collection Soho HO
Number of Bulbs 1-Light
Finish Hammered Ore
Safety Rating UL-C
Weight 5.000000 lb
Size n/a x 5.125 x 13.5
Nearest Store Locations
Please call store ahead of time to confirm whether this item is on display
14th Street Showroom
Address: 650 14th Street NW
Lanier Showroom & Outlet
Address: 4180 GA Highway 400
Address: 11580 Alpharetta Highway
Address: 1621 Satellite Boulevard NW
Town Center Showroom & Outlet
Address: 1100 Cobb Place Drive
With a focus on using recycled and reclaimed materials, along with the mantra that they’re the opposite of what a lighting company is expected to be, the Las Vegas-based Varaluz crafts innovative, intriguing modern light fixtures. Varaluz designers draw inspiration from unusual sources, like rain and mines, to bring their products to life.