RecycLED Fascination Bathroom Vanity Light
Out of stock
Breathtaking…that's what came to mind when we saw the ruins of an old Nevada mine at sunset. The walls had been constructed of wine bottles and mud. All those old bottles arranged so perfectly and capturing the sunlight, what better inspiration for a lighting family? We mimicked the bottle ends with recycled steel circles of varying sizes filled with recycled glass discs. Rarely before has a design based in old" seemed so powerfully new.
- This 4-light bathroom vanity light from Varaluz is a part of the Fascination collection and comes in hammered ore finish.
- It measures 45" wide x 7" high.
- It uses 4 Medium bulb(s) up to 100 watts.
- This light would look best in the bathroom.
- It is rated for dry locations.
- Hand Forged Steel Has 70% Or Greater Recycled Content. Low-VOC Finish. Recycled Glass.
- This item is dimmable
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Collection Fascination HO
Number of Bulbs 4-Light
Finish Hammered Ore
Safety Rating UL-C
Weight 15.000000 lb
Size n/a x 45 x 7
Nearest Store Locations
Please call store ahead of time to confirm whether this item is on display
14th Street Showroom
Address: 650 14th Street NW
Lanier Showroom & Outlet
Address: 4180 GA Highway 400
Address: 11580 Alpharetta Highway
Address: 1621 Satellite Boulevard NW
Town Center Showroom & Outlet
Address: 1100 Cobb Place Drive
With a focus on using recycled and reclaimed materials, along with the mantra that they’re the opposite of what a lighting company is expected to be, the Las Vegas-based Varaluz crafts innovative, intriguing modern light fixtures. Varaluz designers draw inspiration from unusual sources, like rain and mines, to bring their products to life.